What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
– I am turned on by life with all its adventures. My work is photography and music. I feel spiritual uplift when I go in for sports. And travel gives me emotions.
What turns you off?
– Bad manners, disrespect and vanity.
What is your favorite virtue?
What is your purpose in life?
– First of all, it is the knowledge of oneself as a person. My eternal question to myself is “Who am I? And what is my purpose in this world?
Do you want to keep reinventing yourself?
– Of course, I do it again and again. Every time I try to find new hobbies for myself. For example, I recently started taking photographs, although before that I was a gymnast and my life was connected with sports.
Are you your body?
I am a combination of soul, body and mind. Therefore, I can say that our body feels everything. When you are happy, your body looks healthy, and vice versa, when your soul hurts, your body also hurts.
What is an emotion?
Emotion cannot be described; it must be felt. By the way, many people associate me with emotion. To understand me, I need to feel.
Society above the individual?
– No, society is formed from individuals. Therefore, the individual is superior.
How can you prove that something exists outside of your own mind?
We cannot prove. I just believe that there is a higher mind. Even in our head we are not alone. With us, our mind, ego and the third I call supermind (intuition).
What is the meaning of a good life?
– In the ability to enjoy and live it, and not just exist.
What is more important to be respected or loved?
– I think respect to some extent is love.
Have we become less happy in this age technology?
– I think values have changed. And a person makes himself happy. It does not depend on progress or technology.
Are people obligated to improve themselves and will it make them happier?
– Yes. We must learn something new every day, be the best version of ourselves yesterday. You will feel full and of course it will make you happier.
Does life need purpose and purpose?
– Certainly. If a person has a goal, it will definitely motivate him.
What is happiness?
– This is the gratitude of life for all its blessings. When you accept life as it is.
Which is easier to love or be loved?
– I think love. If it’s true love.
Is love just a physical desire or something more?
– Definitely something more. For me, love is the mystery of two hearts.
Does evil come from within, and if so, why?
– Yes. I think it has something to do with internal damage. After all, we come into this world pure and bright people. Are there bad kids? – Not! There are broken, offended and deprived of love. And growing up, if a person has enough strength to cope with this, then he finds everything inside himself becomes more kind, ready to give that missing love to other people. And vice versa, not finding strength in himself, a person begins to be moved by destructive energy – evil.
Why is beauty related to morality?
– Because beauty should be first of all in the soul. If you are a kind person, people will definitely see it in your eyes. This will be beauty.
Do we love ourselves more in the virtual world and less in the real world?
– Definitely yes! With the advent of social networks, we have become completely different people. We pretend to be what we are not. We have no problems, everyone has a beautiful life, love and success. A kind of ideal world without flaws. And the most interesting thing is that we all trust each other. We believe in beautiful pictures.
Is humanity doomed to destruction?
No, mankind is doomed to progress.
What is your message to the utopian world?
– I would like to wish people to live without wars, conflicts and suffering. I hope that someday people will finally learn to negotiate without sacrifice and bloodshed. We came into this world from great love and we must preserve and pass it on to future generations.